Another gorgeous look by NARS, Olivia surely does look effortlessly chic, except for the hair. I love the wispy fringe but other than that, is it just me or does it look like she was running late and forgot to do her hair?
“Olivia’s look was inspired by images she collected of what she refers to as ‘the French girl.’ I wanted her skin to be fresh and clean with eyes that extended outward. Touches of rose gold and sheer pink-veiled lips completed her youthful coquette-ish look,” Spencer said.
Below are the products that Spencer Barnes used to create Olivia’s ‘French Girl” look.
· Sheer Glow Foundation
· PRO-PRIME Multi Protect Primer With SPF (NEW for Spring 2011 – for now try NARS Makeup Primer With SPF)
· Copacabana Illuminator (NEW for Spring 2011 –for now try Copacabana Multiple)
· Amour Blush
· PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
· Nouveau Monde Duo Eyeshadow (NEW for Spring 2011!)
· Hollywoodland Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (NEW for Spring 2011!)
· Mambo Eyeliner Pencil
· Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara
· Fantasia Lipliner Pencil
· Madere Pure Matte Lipstick (NEW for Spring 2011!)
· Frivolous Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil (NEW for Spring 2011- for now try Super Orgasm Lip Gloss, also new for Spring 2011!)
NARS is sold exclusively in Australia by Mecca Cosmetica.
Madame B Fatale