I was tagged by the lovely Melmeko, go check out her blog!!
The rules of the Top 10 Award are:
- You must link back to the blogger (or bloggers in my case) who nominated you.
- You must then list your Top 10 favourite products.
- Finally, you need to then nominate 10 other bloggers to receive this modest but impressive award.
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance – I’ve already reviewed this magical product before here, so there’s not much else I can say except I use it on basically every eye makeup application!
2. Burt’s Bee’s Radiance Lotion – Gorgeous summery ‘going out’ body lotion. The reason I say going out is due to the stunning shimmering mica particles in the product that makes your skin look healthy and glowing. Plus its fast absorbing and hasn’t transferred onto my clothes once!
3. Macadamia Naturals – The whole range (is this cheating?), well the only product I haven’t tried yet is the new curl cream so all but that. I’ve reviewed the oil here (ages ago, I had red hair!), I’ve given some away in a prize and a review coming for the Shampoo, Conditioner and Mask to come. I absolutely LOVE this range, keeps my colour in, makes it shiney, feels stronger and the scent is lovely to boot!
4. Wella BioTouch Pure Purifying Shampoo – This is one of those products that I’ve found pretty much invaluable as soon as it hit my bathroom shelves. I use it maybe once a week and it helps really clean my hair. Especially if its been one of those weeks when I’ve gone a tad overboard with the styling products that week (translation – most weeks)! My boyfriend has even used it to help get out of all the product from his hair when he’s had his mohawk up – yes its that effective.
5. Mehron Glitters – I bought a Dynamite Red and Pricilla Pink from the booth at IMATS last year and have been kicking myself ever since that I didn’t buy them all! I think I paid between $5 and $7 and they come in a very generous size. In the picture I have used then together over Orly’s Red Flame nail polish and I am really loving the effect, plus they are great on the eyes as well.
6. GlamourDollEye’s shadows – I received my order only about two weeks ago and am already in love with them. I got a few sample sizes in the jars, at only $2.50 (or cheaper in the sets) I think it’s a great way to try out new colours. Oh and sample orders are free WORLD WIDE and if you purchase the sample singles and want a full size after trying it just email them and they will discount the price of the sample for the full size!
7. Cargo Eye Shimmers Set – I’ve used these in a couple of FOTD’s in the past few months and I am loving them. They may be small but all the colours are gorgeous and to be honest whilst I love large size pigments but I might actually be able to get through theses!
8. BabylissPro Hair Electricals- I was given a few of these to review and have been using them non stop (sorry hair, I know I promised not as much heat styling). All three tools have an impressive heat range, super long cords, sleek designs and easy to use! I’ve done demo’s on two of them so far here and here, plus there is one on the C-Styler coming up.
9. Illamasqua Blushers– There is no way I could leave them out! Hard to choose a particular product I love the most but I guess its going to have to be the Powder Blusher in Tremble. I have a swatch and overview here.
10. Sugarpill Shadows – Oh.My.God! These only arrived this week too but it really was love at first sight. Favorite so far is Darling Loose Shadow, but I can see all of these being used quite a lot and will definitely feature in upcoming tutorials and FOTD’s! HERE & HERE
So here’s the point I meant to tag people, I’m pretty late on the bandwagon (hah what’s new?!?) so I’m not going to tag anyone in particular instead I tag anyone that wants to do it! If you do make sure you leave a link in the comments section, or just leave your favourite in the comments section if you don’t want to do a whole blog post.
Madame B Fatale
*Some products had been provided for consideration, not for this post but for reviewing and demonstration purposes. The list just happens to be the products I am really loving at the moment!