More than likely you’ve seen the 88 Warm Colour Eye Palette all over blogs and YouTube for a while now, today I’m going to share my thoughts on the palette that was sent to me by Crown Brush Australia.
- When worn over a primer the majority of the shadows are well pigmented and easy to blend
- Great selection of wearable shades from light, mid, to dark tones. So the 88 warm colour palette is ideal for not only makeup beginners but enthusiasts as well.
- Nice slim black packaging and I would take this with me whilst travelling as I can easily create many different eye looks from the one palette.
- Has a built in mirror.
- Very affordable at $35 AUD and because of the sheer amount of shadows the palette will last a very long time.
- The sponge applicator, why do any brands include these. I very rarely find them useful other than for swatches.
- There were a few of the darker shades that I got a bit of fallout from, but if I do my eyes first and being more careful when I’m laying down the shadow on my eye this can be helped.
Although I’m not likely to run through all the shadows a problem I find with these palette is I’m likely to find favourites and I can’t repurchase them unless I buy a whole new palette if I run through them. But I suppose at such a low price that’s not too bad!
So with great colour payoff, easy to wear colours, affordable price, and nice slim packaging I would definitely purchase the palette.
Price: $35 AUD RRP
Where to buy: Crown Brush Australia
Madame B Fatale
Disclosure: Palette was sent to me by Crown Brush Australia for review consideration. As always opinions are my own.