The following pictorial is something I have actually been meaning to do for a while but it always seemed to slip my mind. But after being gifted the Adderton Maya Liner and Russian Lipstick at Beauty Bloggers Utopia I though they might be the perfect products to use for this look!
As you can see I am using a red liner and lipstick combination but this is the same method I use for any lipstick, unless of course its a formula like the Makeup Forever Aqua Rouge where you apply the liquid lip, wait to dry then apply the gloss.
2. Let the balm ‘sink’ in then blot off excess.
3. Line lips.
4. Fill in lips with liner.
6. Apply a think layer of lipstick over entire lips area.
8. Clean up edges with foundation or concealer.
9. Blend out foundation/concealer so there are no obvious lines.
10. Get a sheet of tissue and apply translucent powder onto the lips. (you can do this directly onto the lips but the tissues helps to limit the amount that’s applied)
11. One last thin coat of lipstick.
12. Finished! You can apply gloss now but it generally makes the lipstick wear off faster.
*The Adderton lipstick and liner were provided as a gift. As always opinions are my own. I am not being paid for this post.