Week of April 10, 2012
- Retrodiva issues a hair challenge: can you use natural oils on your hair to make it healthy and shiny?
- Beauty Delicacy hits the motherlode with a “red alert” lipgloss.
- Check out The Makeup Divas review and swatches of MAC In Extra Definition.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom shows off the Zoya Surf collection, including the shimmery Myrta!.
- Phyrra does a wearable bright pink video tutorial with BftE Cosmetics.
- See BlushingNoir “crack up” her nails with the new China Glaze Crackle Glitters!
- My Newest Addiction swatched the new Sephora + Pantone Color Of The Year Kit..
- The Lacquered Lady shows us her favorite polish from the China Glaze Prismatic Chroma collection, Full Spectrum. And it is blinding!
- Everyone’s talking about Too Faced Better Than False Lashes. Beauty Info Zone shows you why it’s such a hot commodity.
- Beauty and Fashion Tech has a United Styles Review. The company where you can design your own dress!
- Girl Gloss looks at 4 Bright Eye Shadow Looks.
- Curls N Pearls shares a Game of Thrones Daenerys Inspired Hair Tutorial, check out the tutorial here and get your curl on.
- Madame B Fatale shows us a twisted up do you can create at home.
- Spontaneous Chick has a China Glaze Lorelei’s Tiara Review.
- Have you heard the buzz about the new Chanel Malice Blush? Polarbelleshares with us her newest acquisition.
- Midnight ManicuresCelebrates her One Year Blog Anniversary with a Huge Giveaway! 10 prizes including Lynnderella, Girly Bits, SoFlaJo, GingerKittyDesigns and many more, Enter Today!
- Pammy Blogs Beauty finally got to see the Hunger Games movie! Check out the Hunger Games-inspired manicures that she created with Pure Ice Nail Polish.
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful shows us her long wearing purple smoky eye and how to achieve it using drugstore products!
- The Stepford Witch shares her Summer Beauty Routine .
Madame B Fatale